Established in 2006, SHASHWAT SHETI VIKAS PRATISHTHAN (SSVP) is a Non-Government, not-for-profit organization. SSVP is actively engaged in agriculture and rural development at pan India level. We work for enhancing livelihood opportunities for the rural poor through interventions in sustainable agriculture, skills and entrepreneurship development and women empowerment. Through our targeted interventions for economic and environmental sustainability through farmer aggregation, knowledge empowerment and market linkages, we contribute towards food security and rural economic development. We are closely working with various stakeholders including Government Departments, Corporates, NGOs & Professionals.
To accelerate the world’s transition towards sustainable Agriculture.
Empowering the society by establishing network of training, and development intervention centres in the area of agriculture and rural development.
Board of Trustees
We’re a team of individuals with diverse personalities and strengths.
- Mr. Anil Deshmukh ( M.Sc. Agriculture), President
- Mr. Arun Kale ( M.Sc. Agriculture), Vice President
- Mr. Vaibhav Kanawade ( M.Sc. Agriculture), Managing Trustee
- Mr. Vikas Kanawade, Member
- Mr. Satish Pansare, Member
- Mr. Vijay Deshmukh, Member
- Mrs. Tejshree Pansare, Member
Key Management Team:
- Dr. Mahendra Dhaibar ( PH.D. Agriculture), CEO
- Dr. Shivaji Minde ( PH.D. Agriculture), Advisor
- Mr. Avadhut Kadam (M.Sc Agriculture), Nodal Officer- Maharashtra
- Mr. Mukesh Suthar (MBA Agri Business Management), Nodal Officer- Rajasthan.
- Mr. Vipul Pansuriya (M.Sc Agriculture),Nodal Officer-Gujrat
- Mr. Moreshwar Ganu ( M.Com), Account Head
- Mr. Arvind Deshmukh ( MCA), Sr. Software Developer